Light Therapy Benefits
Improves protein synthesis
Improves cellular energy (ATP)
Improves skin complexion
Reduces infections (coronavirus)
Reduces inflammation (brain, joints, skin, wounds, lungs, spine)
Reduces free radicals (ROS)
Harvard Medical School – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5523874/
Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7194064/
Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5843358/
1. Charge the mask for 1 hour. It is normal for the lights to flash on and off while the mask is charging. The mask may have a tight fit out of the box but will loosen over time.
2. To turn on the lights, slide your finger along the right ear piece over the touch sensor and hold your finger over the sensor for 3 seconds.
3. To change the color, slide your finger over the touch sensor again. Each color lasts approximately 10 minutes.
4. To turn off the mask, slide your finger over the sensor and hold for 3 seconds.
5. We recommend using Dermabeam daily for 20 minutes in the morning and at night for 3 months to notice improvements in the skin. Our customers love to meditate while using Dermabeam!
6. We recommend keeping the white box to protect your Dermabeam when you travel.
1. Please keep this product away from fires, liquids, and children.
2. This product is not recommended for pregnant women, epileptic patients, thyroid disease patients, porphyria patients, people sensitive to colored or flashing lights, people with underlying eye conditions, and people who are taking antibiotics that make skin more sensitive to light.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – IF YOUR SKIN HASN’T IMPROVED AFTER 60 DAYS OF DAILY USE*
*in order to qualify, email email@example.com with a “before” picture on the day of purchase
Company: Dermabeam offers the most advanced LED light therapy mask in the world. Our masks are wireless, rechargeable, powerful, comfortable, lightweight, and portable.
History of Light Therapy: NASA originally developed LEDs to enhance the growth of plant tissue in space. They discovered that LEDs provided energy (ATP & nitric oxide) to accelerate the healing process. Light therapy successfully reduced painful mouth ulcers resulting from chemotherapy/radiation treatments in bone marrow and stem cell transplant patients.
Biochemistry of Light Therapy: Mitochondria in the skin cells absorbs light particles to produce more ATP (adenosine triphosphate) aka the energy source for cells. By improving cellular energy, cells repair themselves quickly.
Clinically Proven Benefits:
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Decreases acne, redness, and inflammation
- Fades sunspots and hyperpigmentation
- Improves skin elasticity and wound healing
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Red Light (630-700nm): Stimulates collagen production, reduces large pores and wrinkles
- Blue Light (430-450nm): Anti-inflammatory, eliminates acne bacteria, reduces acne
- Yellow Light (560-590nm): Alleviates redness from inflammation and sunburns